luni, 30 martie 2009

Eh, Eh [there's nothing else I can say]


Cherry cherry
Boom boom
GaGa

Boy, we've had a real' good time
And I wish you the best on your way
Eh I didn't mean to hurt you
I never thought we'd fall out of place
Eh eh

I have something that I love long-long
But my friends keeping telling me that something's wrong
Then I met someone

And babe, there's nothing else I can say...Eh eh
There's nothing else I can say...Eh eh
I wish you'd never looked at me that way...Eh eh
There's nothing else I can say...Eh eh

Not that I don't care about you
Just that things got so compilquee
Eh I met somebody cute and finally got each other
And that's funny
hey, eh eh

Eh eh, There's nothing else I can say
Eh eh (eh eh)I wish you'd never looked at me that way
Eh eh (eh eh)There's nothing else I can say
Eh eh (eh eh)hey

Cherry cherry, boom boom
Eh eh, hey,
Oh yeah
All I can say is eh eh !!...




si serios ca doar asta am de spus!:)

Niciun comentariu: