marți, 24 martie 2009

Brown eyes

I only knew 2 sincere brown eyes in my life...it still is the only look I remember, the only one I have in my mind when things tend to go from bad to worse...even in my happiest moments they come right in front of me just to remind me that I should always remember them that one way! The way they were back then... . Maybe those are the most important moments...those happy moments... . I always remember that I owe everything I am to them! Yes...I found that what I think is right, it really is, just that...I can't be that way without being understood...and maybe this is what hurts the most... . I hope that those brown eyes will always remember what they mean to me!( you may wonder what i still say it in present...well I do it because they will always be a part of my life:) ). Thank you for being there when I needed you to be! Thank you for making me feel special! Thank you for showing me that wonderful feeling...the most wonderful one...the once in a lifetime one! Thank you for giving me the chance to be what I wanted to be , but never before could! Thank you for sharing my ignorance! Thank you for...just being there...just giving me the chance to get to know you!...Thank you for everything! ...


If everything was everything,but everything is over! Everything could be everything if only we were older!…



Niciun comentariu: